Be heard, speak clearly and confidently
Accent modification, communication training, and speech therapy
Professional communication training, covered by insurance
Accent reduction or modification. Learn the differences in pronunciation and stress patterns of Standard American English (SAE) or Canadian English.
Speech training for adults. Improve your communication with classes on speech clarity, voice projection, and more.
Speech therapy for children and adults. Treatment options for communication disorders to improve social, academic, and professional life.
How it Works
Book a free 15 minute consultation
Quickly identify needs to help guide assessment, learn general information, and schedule the assessment.
Complete an assessment session via Zoom
A 60 minute assessment to analyze needs and create goals.
Book additional training or therapy sessions
Make improvements towards each goal and receive practice activities after each session.
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), or speech therapist, is an expert in communication. They are educated and trained in human communication, including its development, disorders, and treatments. Our SLP team can offer the following services:
- Accent modification: Modifying your accent to allow your spoken English to be more easily understood by listeners.
- Voice control: Controlling how your voice sounds, including speaking loudly and dynamically enough.
- Resonance: Controlling how much sound is coming through the nose.
- Fluency: Also known as stuttering. Your speech flow could be affected resulting in repetitive sounds or pauses.
- Language: Understanding what is heard or read, and how we say what we are thinking
- Social communication: How we follow rules of communication, such as taking turns, using appropriate language, etc.
- Speech sounds: Also known as articulation. How we say sounds and string sounds together in words.
When you improve your speaking skills,
people will pay attention to what you're saying, not how you're saying it.
Speak Fluent provides speech therapy from speech-language pathologists registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists (CASLPO).
We provide solutions to help you become confident in the way you speak, so that others can really hear what you have to say. If you are currently employed or a student, these services are likely covered by your health insurance package.
If you would like to improve your communication skills, book a free consultation today.
Speak Fluent COVID-19 Update
For the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, all therapy and consultations will be online via Zoom. Learn more about teletherapy as well as frequently asked questions below.