About Speak Fluent
Communication is a basic human right and the resources to help you communicate effectively should be easy to find. We want you to feel like people are listening to what you’re saying. We make sure we understand what your needs are, whether it’s presenting, speaking with clients, or making friends, so lessons are tailored to make changes in the areas of your life that really matter to you.
Our Clinicians (Ontario)
Our Clinicians (British Columbia)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All sessions are done online. See our teletherapy page for more details.
Have questions or concerns about our services?
- Call us at (647) 577-1320 (available weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM)
- Send us an email at [email protected]
- Or leave us a message using the form to the right.
How Our Services Work:
- A free 15-minute consultation can be booked in order to quickly assess needs and learn general information.
- Later, a 60-minute assessment session can be scheduled to analyze needs and create goals
- Additional training sessions can then be scheduled to progress towards goals